VERSION 1.04 UPDATED!!
- Improved fractures. Now you can fracture your chunks more rapidly (up to 600%). You are going to hallucinate with this!
- Improved Scatter pannel. Now you have new tools available, like ‘Grid’ mode which is useful to fracture your chunks in a cubic shape. Remember to switch off ‘noise’ option if you want perfect cubes!
- Collision tools. Now the pannel used for adding collisions to the particles has a greyish colour until you add a ‘Bake’ to ‘keyframes’, that way, we can avoid some issues with our Rigid Bodies. We have also added a button that removes the collisions if you want to step back.
- Acetone tool. We have greatly improved our ‘Acetone’ tool and now it includes some substeps. In some cases, ‘Acetone’ was not running properly with all of the chunks, but now it will do for sure. We recommend you input a value between 1-10, depending on what you need.
- The button ‘Add keyframe’ in Kinematic options has improved too. Now you don’t need to add 2 keys to deactivate, just go to the frame in which you want them to be disabled and then click on ‘Add key’ button.
We want to express our gratitude to Georg Bernhard (‘gogo’) for helping us improve the performance and the fracture-creation speed.
UPDATED VERSION 1.01
Come to our Discord Channel!! Write to the dashboard to request it or to the mail firstname.lastname@example.org
VERSION 1.03 UPDATED
Color Collection. Now you can organize your collections by color, very useful to improve the visualization in the viewport.
- Animation Kinematic. Now you can animate your rigidbodies, everyone was wishing for it!
- Ultra fast Constraints. New MUCH FASTER constraint system.
- Animated Constraints. You can also animate the Glue of your constraints!
- Acetone multiple objects. You can make any geometry Acetone and have multiple Acetones at the same time.
And much more:
Bake to keyframes.
...And many bugs fixed!.
RBDLab is a new addon to take full advantage of Blender physics. From fracturing objects to making them explode, adding smoke, debris or advanced use of constraints, RBDLab will allow you to do things in Blender that until now were practically impossible or in which you had to spend a huge amount of hours.
RBDLab has different option panels and a "linear" workflow, from Fracturing, Rigidbody, Constraints, Simulation, Particles... you will go through all the phases that a good RBD system requires.
It has advanced features such as, for example, the emission of particles only from the chunks that break, or "Acetone", so you can deactivate Constraints as and when you want.
Some features from RBDLab:
easy and varied ways to make fractures
total control over your rigidbodies
easy creation and configuration of constraints
detail your simulations as much as possible, with debris, dust or smoke.
emits debris only from fractures that rupture.
And too much options!.